Current Version: 0.81.03
Requires Android: 1.6 and up
- [fix] 4×1 widget layout fixes<br>
- [fix] Fixed am/pm display<br>
- [fix] Fixed location display for right-to-left languages<br>
- [fix] Fixed temperature notification problem in version earlier than ICS<br>
- [chg] Changed alignment of next alarm on 4×2 widgets<br>
- [chg] Changed temp. notification icons<br>
- [fix] Bug fix
Transparent clock & world weather is a full featured, totally customizable digital clock and weather forecast application and widget. It comes in 3 sizes, 4×1, 4×2 and 5×2 and is easy to setup and customize.
The widget features the following:
- 3 widget sizes; 4×1, 4×2 and 5×2 (for Galaxy Note or tablets)
- Supports lock-screen mode (widget)
- Several widget skins to choose from (more skins to come)
- Different weather icon skins
- Different fonts for the time
- Automatic location (from cell/wifi or GPS) or fixed/manual
- Weather conditions and temperature for current location
- Detailed weather forecast display that includes the following:
- Location local time
- Sunrise and sunset time for current location
- Humidity and wind conditions
- Current condition, temperature and low and high temperatures
- Current condition icon
- Last weather update time
- 4 day weather forecast
- Background according to the weather condition and day/night
- Optional display of the current moon phase
- World weather: Choose to display weather information for any number of different locations worldwide
- 8 widget hotspots (most of them can be user defined to launch specific applications)
- Display available phone ad SD card memory, WiFi or 3G state
The widget can be fully customized with the following options:
- Choose the widget and weather icon skins
- Choose the color for any item on the widget
- Choose time font
- Display 12 or 24 hour time with optional AM/PM indicator
- Select the date display format
- Display a manually selected location's time instead of phone's time
- Optionally show or hide specific elements of the widget (hi/lo, battery, status line)
- Use current location to display weather info or specify any location you want
- Get location updates from the network (cell/WiFi) or your GPS
- Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Kilometers or Miles per hour
- Optionally display the next alarm
- Optionally display the next calendar event
- Optionally display the week number
- Select automatic weather refresh period (15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 8 hours)
- Unlimited number of world locations
The application is localized in the following languages:
Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (simplified), Croatian, Czech, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish (Spain), Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Arabic and Vietnamese.
Note that the 4×1 widget does not show the date, next alarm or system information.
IMPORTANT! Exclude the widget from task killers, otherwise you might experience time out of sync problems.
If the widget does not work properly after an update, reset the application (manage apps. select Transparent clock & weather, Clear data) and set it up again.
Note about the READ_CALENDAR permission:
The application requires access to read calendar information in order to display the next event (if the user chooses to do so). No personal information, confidential or not, is given, shared, sent or sold to a third party.
Please report any problems, suggestions or requests via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download via Google Play:
Transparent clock & weather 0.81.03 on Google Play
Download Transparent clock & weather 0.81.03 Tutorials:HOW TO Install APK Files on Android Device?
apkfan 28 Mar, 2014
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com