Current Version: 2.0.5
Requires Android: 2.2 and up
- Added a default title when adding a new bookmark
- Pressing the Menu button will now open up the right drawer menu
- More crash fixes (thanks again first-day adopters! keep the crash reports coming!)
Javelin is a GORGEOUS Android browser built focused on the MOBILE experience of surfing the web.
★ #1 mobile browser with BUILT-IN ADBLOCK
★ First Android browser with READING MODE (Similar to Readability/Pocket app)
★ ONE-TOUCH navigation for everything
Just these first 3 features will be enough to sell a browser to Barack Obama. But that is just the icing on the delicious browser that Javelin is. Here are the other things Javelin is capable of:
● Intelligent bookmarks (Bookmarks are sorted based on frequency of use)
● Built-in Proxy Services (In-app subscription required)
● Incognito mode (Private browsing)
● App opens immediately (Fast start times)
● HOLO (because YOLO)
● (Permission) Location access – Disabled by default. This is for websites that require your location (Think Google Maps, or Google Local Search). It can be enabled/disabled in settings.
● (Permission) Accounts – Used only 1 time. This is for contact purposes. Should the need arises, the developer (myself) needs to know which account to send an email to.
● (Permission) Billing – For in-app purchase, see the next point.
● (In app Subscription) Including a 30 day trial, Javelin requires an in-app subscription to enable its built-in proxy service for censorship bypass.
Download via Google Play:
Javelin Browser 2.0.5 on Google Play
Download Javelin Browser 2.0.5 Tutorials:HOW TO Install APK Files on Android Device?
apkfan 31 Mar, 2014
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com