Current Version: 22.214.171.124299515
Requires Android: Varies with device
- Supports popular shuangpin schemes
- Gesture input on pinyin 9 key keyboard
- Emoji keyboard on Android 4.4 or newer
- Better prediction quality
- Multiple characters recognition on handwriting keyboard
- Adds an option to hide language switch key
Gesture typing for Chinese is available now!
The Google Pinyin Input is an input method optimized for typing Chinese on Android.
The app offers a variety of methods for fast and easy input of Chinese characters.
– QWERTY keyboard with gesture typing and intelligent correction (new)
– Fuzzy pinyin (new)
– Optimized UI for different screen sizes
– 9 key keyboard
– Latin keyboard
– Voice input
– Handwriting input
The app supports both simplified and traditional Chinese characters, as well as punctuation, emoticons, Latin characters and digits. Voice input is network-based in order to provide highly accurate matches.
Note: To be used on your Android device, the IME must be enabled in "Settings" → "Language & keyboard settings".
For typing Cantonese, you could download the Google Cantonese Input:
For typing traditional Chinese by Zhuyin or Cangjie, you could download the Google Zhuyin Input:
Download via Google Play:
Google Pinyin Input 126.96.36.199299515 on Google Play
Download Google Pinyin Input 188.8.131.52299515 Tutorials:HOW TO Install APK Files on Android Device?
apkfan 29 Mar, 2014
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com